Here's a question for you. Why in the world does the damn ice cream truck drive so fast by you? I mean, here I am sitting and working this afternoon and I just heard the ice cream truck. Being the fat bastard that I am, I wanted to go get something - but nooooo. By the time I even got my ass out of the chair and away from the keyboard it was game over. No dice. No ice cream for me! Oh well. At the rate I am working out my ass is destined to eventually flow over the sides of the chair and take on the approximate dimensions of a sicilian pizza - with the same texture and coloring. Pleasant, eh?

Enough complaining for this 5 minute period. I need to get back to work and get some of the 50 things off my "to do" list. What a country....

ps - my f'ing DVR in my TW cable box decided to crap out today. I have no idea what happened but I am in the middle of taking and break and want to watch some CSI:Miami and all I get is the black screen staring me back in the face! I am pissed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog